Our products are tested thoroughly and function perfectly for the applications and environments they have been designed for. But however careful we are, errors can still occur in the manufacturing process. We aim to ensure that our customers get the best possible user experience and therefore apply delivery terms NL09 and NPV09 within Scandinavia and Orgalime S2012 and SW 14 in other countries, along with the clarification of guarantees as stated here.
General delivery terms
Åkerströms Björbo AB’s product guarantees cover materials and workmanship. We apply delivery terms NL09 and NPV09 within the Nordics and Orgalime S2012 and SW 14 in other countries, along with the clarification of guarantees as stated here. These terms may be superseded by separate terms or agreements.
Claims must be submitted in writing promptly with a description of where and how the defect first appeared, your contact information, and reference to our order number and the product’s serial number or delivery number (del.no.). Products must always be returned to Åkerströms Björbo AB for assessment unless otherwise stated.
During the guarantee period, Åkerströms Björbo AB is entitled to repair, replace or issue whole or partial credit as per the price of the product when purchased.
The guarantee terms apply from the date the product is delivered according to EXW Åkerströms Björbo AB Incoterms 2011.
|Åkerströms Remotus radio system or separate transmitter and/or receiver
|Wear parts* for radio system
|Åkerströms Sesam radio system or separate transmitter and/or receiver
*Wear parts include the following:
- Rubber bellows
- Toggle switches
- Push-button switches
- Key switches
- Bags, belts, fasteners/belt clips, holsters
Guarantees do not cover:
- Damage that originates from erroneous use or installation, including damages caused by dropping the product or other physical damage
- Damage that arises from abnormal wear, and the guarantee can be limited by using the product in an unsuitable environment (such as corrosive/caustic, damp, dusty, maritime or colder/warmer than recommended)
- Damage caused by inadequate maintenance
- Damage arising from worn rubber bellows, gaskets, rubber caps, such as humidity and water damage
- Damage arising from the use of bad or non-specified batteries
- Products that have been altered without the permission of Åkerströms or where non-approved components have been used
- Products from claimants with unpaid invoices
Please refer enquiries regarding products purchased through retailers to the seller initially, otherwise to Åkerströms sales division.
Direct telephone: +46 (0)241-250 70